1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

SAMSUNG HDMI CONNECTOR not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jamesflex121, Sep 2, 2017.

1. jamesflex121

jamesflex121 Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2017
    Hi everyone, Im using samsung S8 plus. Bought samsung official hdmi connector to mirror it on my tv n car stereo. It arrived n i connected it to my TV n car display. Worked fine n was mirroring the ph screen perfectly on secondary display, though it was not charging the ph like mhl adapter used to charge the android phones but mirroring was successful. So later i bought samsung wireless charging vehicle dock to provide the power to the ph while mirroring. Now it was charging wirelessly as well as mirroring the screen on car display too. But after few days while working perfectly it stopped working n i started getting the notification on ph screen " High power USB device connected. Unable to access this device. Connected device needs external power supply" though this msg doesn't makes any sense to me becaz if we talk about power supply to the ph, the ph is already getting the charge with wireless charging. So i thought may be a problem with the hdmi connector so i ordered it again from amazon at a high price . The new samsung hdmi connector arrived, connected it n it started mirroring perfectly again, now i was sure that there was the problem with last one but just after 2 days the same problem with the new connector, same error msg." High power USB device connected. Unable to access this device. Connected device needs external power supply" which i explained earlier. Im really fed up with this thing, already spended so much money buying 2 samsung hdmi connector, cant afford the third one. plz help
    thanks...

Attached Files:

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus