• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung heavy data transfer problems?

I looked around and couldn't find a thread sharing my problem so sorry if i missed something.

First of all i have two samsung moment phones both sharing the same problem. I called sprint but they weren't much help outside of wasting alot of time on the phone. The built in sprint tv app will not work. pandora will not work. slacker radio will not work. I can not seem to send mms mesages or recieve them. Skyfire app will work however i can not seem to get the streaming video to work.

I am thinking this might have something to do with data usage? It seems that apps that would run heavy data transfer will not run properly.

I have tried with full reception as well as wifi. Nothing works... I have opened the update menu and updated each one multiple times. taken the battery out and replaced it. the only thing left to try is a hard reset but something tells me it probably won't work. So if there are any other options out there let me know. Thank you.

I looked around and couldn't find a thread sharing my problem so sorry if i missed something.

First of all i have two samsung moment phones both sharing the same problem. I called sprint but they weren't much help outside of wasting alot of time on the phone. The built in sprint tv app will not work. pandora will not work. slacker radio will not work. I can not seem to send mms mesages or recieve them. Skyfire app will work however i can not seem to get the streaming video to work.

I am thinking this might have something to do with data usage? It seems that apps that would run heavy data transfer will not run properly.

I have tried with full reception as well as wifi. Nothing works... I have opened the update menu and updated each one multiple times. taken the battery out and replaced it. the only thing left to try is a hard reset but something tells me it probably won't work. So if there are any other options out there let me know. Thank you.

strange...the only thing u haven't tried and i could suggest is doing a full reset or 2.1 system reflash using sprints updater.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones