1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support samsung i5700 2.1 update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dave280591, Mar 29, 2012.

1. dave280591

dave280591 New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    why carnt i download android games on mobile sites when downloaded it just says cannot perform this action on samsung galaxy i5700

Advertisement

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Jul 29, 2010
    FG
    Hey dave280591,

I moved this thread to the Galaxy Spica forums the folks here should be best able to help you.

Where are you trying to download games. I would suggest using the Play Store to download games ;)

Welcome to AF :D
    -Yeahha

3. dave280591

dave280591 New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    hi mate I'm tryin to download the game from sites I have used all the time and never let me down which is ******, googleplay gamearena, and ***** **** even a android site it just pops up wiv my memory card detail like games video extra then when downloaded I try open it but won't? ?? but when. I download fine on the android market app.

plus I wondered can I root my phone without a pc and how many thank. :))

4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Hey there, Dave, welcome to the AndroidForums.

Not much of a game player myself, but I am aware that a few of the sites you listed above (which I've subsequently removed) are known sites that host paid apps for free, which we really frown-upon here at AF (which is the reason why I removed them).

Apps from non-reputable sites could indeed be non-functional (at the very least) and possibly contain malware (spyware, viruses, etc.) at the worst.

So, its really advised to stick to well-known sites like the Android / Google Play Market or the Amazon AppStore, etc.

As far as your root question goes, I'm sure the good folks in your device's all-things-root sub-forum would have the best advice for you:

Spica - All Things Root - Android Forums

Cheers and good luck!