• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung I9100G Wifi...

computerking

Nov 4, 2012
Hello guys..

I'm new to android world but I'm happy with it I got my self a galaxy s2 I9100G ! I noticed the G difference after I bought it Didn't Like the S3 Bigger Screen...

Anyways I have wifi discounts problem...I searched the forums to find a solution.. I found that i can use service menu throw *#0011# to disable wifi power saver... But there is no wifioption when i press the left menu button when i'm on that screen! Tried every single option on there and no club...

I have wifi sleep option disabled on menu and I'm running official 4.0.3 android as i didn't get a newer update throw kiess! tried wifi fixer app with no hope and wifi keep alive app too and no luck

what should i do? i got a Belkin wifi with n wireless and works perfect with vaio laptop and house computers and other types of smart phones. so don't think so that is the problem !

the baseband ver i9100gxxlpr and build number iml74k jplp6

thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones