1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

samsung indulge root

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brian122010, Mar 15, 2013.

1. brian122010

brian122010 Lurker

my phone keeps turning on and off at the logo screen i have a samsung indulge and i cannot hard reset or go recovery it wont even connect to the computer any suggestions?:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello and welcome brian!
    Sorry about your issues there but can you try a different usb cord or port on the computer? Or uninstall, then reinstall the samsung usb drivers .
    What carrier are you with?

androkie likes this.
  3. brooklyn227

brooklyn227 Well-Known Member

If all else fails I would try the ODIN return to stock guide, r910 files for metro pcs, and the 915 files are for cricket.

androkie likes this.
  4. androkie

androkie Lurker

Sorry I posted that a long time ago and had just signed up. Was away for a while and forgot all about the first post by brian. I am back again now as androkie. lol Thank u for the replies and i am on metro pcs by the way. I've been trying to get into all this rooting, roming, etc. but looks like i need to learn quite a bit more to become something at it. Maybe Android SDK or something. Any suggestions anyone? I would like to develope something or at least learn how. I am also looking for a new career since i have pretty much exusted myself with hard labor thats broke me down a bit. I have kids also and no help at this time at all. Anyone have any hints for me in the developer world? P.S. I am rooted, but no purple cwm recovery like before. I bricked once and returned to stock and restarted the process and keep getting dns error everywhere i have searched for aio.indulge.root3.1.1. Any help or links would be very helpful please. I am crunched for time w/no job, kids running around and trying to come up with $ to get my ol' laidy out of jail w/no help from anyone. Can someone point me in the right direction. wtd

5. androkie

androkie Lurker

And thank you again brooklyn227 and mikestony for responding to the thread it was very helpful advise. I like the link to the clean rom. Sounds like thats what i would like. Its a dum question but i got to ask - will that work on the indulge r910. Had to ask even tho i searched for indulge on the clean rom site, no results. Im not going to be able to get a good phone for a good while but i sure have become addicted to tinkering with phones. just havent dug to deep to anything i dont know about os files. yeah i need to learn. lol just scared to mess something up on any phone im using.

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews