I had the same dilemma when trying to decide between getting the Hero, or waiting on the Instinct Q. Ive opted for a less than practical way to resolve it. I plan on getting the Hero on launch day. When the Q comes out, I'll go back to the store and take a good long look at it, as I really wanted a full qwerty keyboard. So depending on how spec, look, feel and how responsive it is, I may swap phones at that point. This way, if I decide against the Q, I still have my Hero and didnt delay on getting an android device.