1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Internet from Chrome

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hybucket, Mar 22, 2021.

1. hybucket

hybucket Newbie

- now using Chrome, but want to switch to Samsung Internet. Is there any way to get Internet to auto-fill with passwords that are saved to my Google account? What about importing Bookmarks?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

really????

i never liked samsung internet. i think other browsers are way better. try firefox, you can import bookmarks....not sure about autofills though.

3. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Importing bookmarks from chrome to Samsung should be a smooth process. They have always been easy for me.

As far as auto fill, I'm not sure on that.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Ninjas don't need samsung internet!

Samsung browser has improved a lot over the years. I no longer have my Note 9 but samsung's browser was good. Not for everyone though.

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. hybucket

hybucket Newbie

Thanks for the reply. Chrome has been draining battery like crazy....it did the same a few months ago and then suddenly went down. Now, it's back up again. I like using Samsung Internet, uses far less battery, but not having bookmarks and (not so much) no auto fill-in could be a deal breaker. I use Chrome elsewhere, and I haven't used Firefox in years.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs