• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung J727 screen issue

ac22live

Lurker
Apr 5, 2021
I am probably in need of a new screen, but I'm wondering if I can do without it.

I replaced my cracked screen with a new one I bought. After replacing it, everything was just shifted down by almost an inch. The animation when you turn it on is moved down, the home screen and apps are moved down, etc. Do I need to just get it fixed via official/professional screen repair?

I am probably in need of a new screen, but I'm wondering if I can do without it.

I replaced my cracked screen with a new one I bought. After replacing it, everything was just shifted down by almost an inch. The animation when you turn it on is moved down, the home screen and apps are moved down, etc. Do I need to just get it fixed via official/professional screen repair?
it does not sound like a software issue.....so it has to be hardware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones