1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung lovers! Coming this weekend, get our hottest Samsung 4G LTE tablet on us.

Discussion in 'T-Mobile' started by Sept1967, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Sept1967

Sept1967 Android Enthusiast

Samsung lovers! Coming this weekend, get our hottest Samsung 4G LTE tablet on us.
    While supplies last. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0

Like last years free Fathers day LG Gpad promo - just pay for data service for 2 years.

http://www.t-mobile.com/internet-devices/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-80.html

TabA w/ LTE and band 12 device, w/ music freedom, binge-on ect

horsecharles likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Do you know if someone without T-Mobile service can get this deal, or do you need to have a phone plan in addition?

3. Sept1967

Yes I do.
    Nowhere does it say current service needed. But when I went in at lunch, they say you have to be a current Tmobile customer, and have to already own a Samsung phone.

Complete BS since the website just says you need a data plan for the tablet.

I didnt get one.

4. Sept1967

Ok so this is strange. I stopped in another location on the way home yesterday. They said nothing about needing prior service or Samsung phone. So I got one. $15 for the sim, and the taxes on the tablet upfront. $35 month 6GB plan
    Called Tmobile today, they confirm the 3 day promo, and even placed notes on my account the tablet is free, with service.

I am waiting it out to see. I needed a Netflix road trip/tablet anyway.

kate likes this.
  5. Sept1967

FirstBill.JPG My first bill posted, and it is only the service plus some taxes.

The $13 and change EIP is offset