1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung maintenance update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KingDillinger, Apr 18, 2012.

1. KingDillinger

KingDillinger Newbie

Anyone get or hear about samsung pushing a maintenance update? If so any further details. All i found was the below.

Maintenance update

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

nothing more than speculation. We're all in the same boat. Just waiting.

3. TheEliteOne

TheEliteOne Guest

Not speculation, If you read the guys post in the link even samsung rep said its being pushed out.

jbdan likes this.
  4. kalaster

kalaster Android Enthusiast

i see no official statement from samsung :thinking: take it with a grain of salt, its the internet :p

trophynuts likes this.
  5. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

hey, a samsung rep also told me that the 5.0 update will give use galaxy nexus users a octo core processor and morphs our phones into magical unicorn makers.

you believe anything you hear on the internet? i wouldn't

6. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

Well SOB now I need to know how to care for a unicorn... Anyone know of a good unicorn website???

7. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

8. TheEliteOne

TheEliteOne Guest

Now on to samsung i hope this is true this phone needs this update bad.

9. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

Being told by someone who was told by a samsung rep is not the same thing as seeing it in writing officially from samsung.

for all we know it may be true (really hope it isnt, since that means official OTA 4.0.4/5 will be delayed) but I wont believe anything until we get 100% OFFICIAL confirmation from Samsung/google that this is actually going down.

10. KingDillinger

KingDillinger Newbie

Good to know im not potentially missing out on something. Just another rumor.
    I am getting tired of clicking the check for update button each day. I think after i get 404 or 405,?, im going to stop reading the net and driving myself crazy. That is until jellybean arrives. Then ill consider flashing most likely.

11. KingDillinger

KingDillinger Newbie

Doh! Double post... delete

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews