• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung moment accessories

Nice Car Mount!
Car Mount Windshield Holder
Just got it in the mail today. It's a fantastic fit for holding the Moment sideways, or upright. It doesn't press any of the buttons, and it allows access to the charging port too!

It secures from the windshield or the dash (not the vent), and it's very very secure holding the moment both closed and slid open (exposed keyboard for typing destinations into the GPS).

However, I had to do a slight tweak to mine to keep it from covering the speaker (not a serious task, you only need a screwdriver). I can post easy instructions for making the modification if anyone wants.:)

Upvote 0
Nice Car Mount!
Car Mount Windshield Holder
Just got it in the mail today. It's a fantastic fit for holding the Moment sideways, or upright. It doesn't press any of the buttons, and it allows access to the charging port too!

It secures from the windshield or the dash (not the vent), and it's very very secure holding the moment both closed and slid open (exposed keyboard for typing destinations into the GPS).

However, I had to do a slight tweak to mine to keep it from covering the speaker (not a serious task, you only need a screwdriver). I can post easy instructions for making the modification if anyone wants.:)

I just ordered one of these, you mentioned you could provide instructions on the tweak to prevent the speaker from being covered. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
I just ordered one of these, you mentioned you could provide instructions on the tweak to prevent the speaker from being covered. Thanks in advance.
Wow, that was over 3 months ago... I'll get it out of my car sometime soon and see if I can remember the details (the details are what is going to make it easier).:)

Reactions: aDub541
Upvote 0
Wow...old topic that made it's way back up.

On the sub-topic of the charging port location referenced above- the location has never been an issue for me, but after 8 months I finally got fed up enough with the rubber flap that covers the port that I ripped it off last weekend. Removing that rubber flap was up there with rooting as far as making this a better phone IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones