1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Samsung Moment acts like headphones are plugged in

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kanefears, Feb 14, 2011.

1. kanefears

kanefears Lurker

When people call me, i can't hear them talk out of the speaker.. i cant put it on speakerphone, and it wont play music out of the main speaker on back. But when i plug in my headphones in that have a mic, i can hear people taking in the headphones, and it'll play music through the headphones. Any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

I had this exact issue when the headset switch broke in my old 6700. It was a known weak spot for that phone, not for the Moment that I'm aware of. It's also one of the reasons I favor bt headsets for everything but music. To be sure that it's not hardware, you could try a hard reset. If that doesn't fix it, a trip to a repair center may be in order. Good luck!

3. timzentu

timzentu Lurker

I am having this same issue, but I can't get the built in mic/speaker/ear piece to work at all. Mine is still under warranty, so I can either send it to Samsung and be without a phone, or pay $35 to get it repaired. Only good thing is that the Sprint online help offered me a $35 credit for getting my phone fixed through them. I am just hoping that I get a different phone, I want to have something with froyo.

Samsung Moment

The Samsung Moment was one of the first Android Phones with a slideout keyboard.