1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support samsung moment sync trouble

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by assasination, Dec 26, 2009.

1. assasination

assasination New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    i cant get my moment to sync right with my pc. im running windows 7. when i plug the device up to the pc, it reads that a device is connected but i cannot open it (just says please insert drive). and ideas what might fix this

Advertisement

2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    Did you pull down the notification menu on the phone and mount the sd card?

3. assasination

assasination New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    yea my card is mounted, my pc doesnt even see it now. i reinstslled the usb drivers too

4. Moment

Moment Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Go to Settings > Applications > Development. Uncheck USB Debugging. See if the PC recognizes your SD card after you do that.

5. chckn&prncss

chckn&prncss New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    I am having the same problem... can't get to commect my phone to the PC. WIN7 is my OS

6. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    computer tech
    Virginia
    I havent mounted my phone on a win7 machine but on xp sometimes i have to unmount my sdcard (menu>settings>sd card & phone storage>unmount sd card) and then reboot the phone to get the notification in the phone to mount to usb. Another thing to do would be download usbdeview (View any installed/connected USB device on your system) and uninstall any drivers related to samsung or android and reinstall the latest driver package included with the 2.1 swupdate. Lastly there is a thread over at SDX about wireless ftp connection to the sdcard bypassing the usb completely, this does however require a wifi connection to your network. This is the link to that thread

[HOW-TO] Wireless Access to Your SD Card

chckn&prncss likes this.