• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Moment

djuana

Lurker
May 19, 2011
Hi! My name is DJuana and I have to say I am not very techie. I just need help and thought this would be the best way to get it. :D Right???:thinking:

I have a Samsung Moment Android phone. Love it, love it, love it. Thought I would hate it. Right now I'm having problems. The phone won't hold a charge. I went to the Sprint store and the gave me a new battery. But I can txt 4 or 5 times and the battery is drained. And forget about opening apps or downloading. Drains out to yellow even if I've fully charged it. I'm going to have to hard reset aren't I?:( If this is true how can I save my stuff or should I take it to the store and let them do it? Help!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome to the Android Forums!

For quicker response try posting your questions to the Samsung Moment forum...

Samsung Moment - Android Forums

That said... if the battery is draining that quickly and you've replaced the battery I'd guess that you either have a bad charger... or more likely a bad phone! One thing you could do is to take the new battery to the Sprint store and let them charge it. Once charged if the battery drains quickly then your phone is bad. If the battery drains normally then the charger is likely bad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones