• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Note 5 Picture Gallery - Gray Pictures

My Samsung Note 5 is running Android 7.0 and recently had an update about 2 weeks ago. Ever since the update, the Samsung Gallery app has been acting weird. When I open the app, most of my pictures are grayed out. When I click on a grayed picture, the screen is black with the normal options at the bottom of the screen. If I click the Edit button, the picture appears. I am at a lost on how to fix this. I have attached some screen shots for clarity.

Iman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180209-165619.png
    Screenshot_20180209-165619.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20180209-165320.png
    Screenshot_20180209-165320.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 160
My Samsung Note 5 is running Android 7.0 and recently had an update about 2 weeks ago. Ever since the update, the Samsung Gallery app has been acting weird. When I open the app, most of my pictures are grayed out. When I click on a grayed picture, the screen is black with the normal options at the bottom of the screen. If I click the Edit button, the picture appears. I am at a lost on how to fix this. I have attached some screen shots for clarity.

Iman
Also, when I click a picture that I can see and I begin scrolling through, every picture comes up black. I can only view the initial picture I clicked.

Reactions: jerney6
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones