1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung on5 mess... Metropcs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ilmbg, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Ilmbg

Ilmbg Newbie

I realize this is a $100 phone. Still, my other cheap phones acted many times better than this one!! Seems metro people cannot figure out a way to transfer music from prior phone - also metropcs- Samsung Avant to On5. Several different people at Metro. My download/upload times are like 1993 when dialup was our only choice :( Freezing or 'no connection ' is very frequent. Screen jumps so much that when I am typing in a box/space the letters go in wrong places or nowhere at all. Metro says connectivity is 'good' for 2 years. Last week they said it is 'satisfactory' per their map. The only reason I need metro is for low cost/unlimited as I am spending much time looking at property/real estate right now. I have had metro/tech support zillions of times 'refresh reset handset blah blah... Tonight I wanted to pair to stereo. It is already paired to car and small outdoor speaker. I tried many times (I know how) but it kept saying 'm devices found'.... over and over... my settings and stereo were correct. I don't need internet to pair Bluetooth. Have security run daily. This phone is the second On5. First worked poorly. Is Samsung on5 all pieces of junk or is it Metro??? My neighbor and friend on other side of town noticed service poorer in last year. They both have different companies- one Attached other Family xx from WalMart. I AM obviously frustrated- can't say what I really feel like on forum!! Any ideas?? Central Florida, Ocala. Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download