1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung pay issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sarah55, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Sarah55

Sarah55 Lurker

I've tried to use the Samsung pay a couple of times (at different vendors) and it doesn't work. I've used it at vendors where they've said people have done it and it worked fine. Anyone else have issues?

S7 Edge, AT&T carrier

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Well, Have 2 Verizon s7's in the household, both with Samsung Pay installed. Both work just find (in regard to Samsung Pay) at the local grocery store, Starbucks, Walmart.

Perhaps you are not positioning properly in regard to the point of sale device you are dealing with. You do have the Samsung app displaying the card and then you are correctly activating the communication between the S7 and the point of sale, right?

3. rkkeller

rkkeller Android Enthusiast

Do you get to the screen where you can feel the phone pulse/vibrate some and show you where to place it?

I was doing it wrong myself and didn't realize I had to scan my fingerprint so it would activate and started sending the signal. I thought simply displaying the CC was enough.

4. Sarah55

Sarah55 Lurker

I'm pretty sure I've done it correctly. Samsung support said I can bring it into Best Buy to get it looked at. :(

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Sarah55......... Do you get to the screen where you can feel the phone pulse/vibrate some and show you where to place it?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews