1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support samsung prevail reboot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beyerfam, Apr 27, 2012.

1. beyerfam

beyerfam Lurker
    None

Apr 27, 2012
    I just recieved a Samsung Prevail. It is locked with a password for some reason. I am trying to hard reset the phone. I got to the menu for reset, but when I hit the camera to enter to reboot it, nothing happens. I have been searching for the answer and have gotten no where. I bought it cheap and would really love to use it. I will send it back if I can not get into it. Thanks so much for any help

Advertisement

2. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert
    None

Oct 12, 2010
    PA/NJ Usa
    The reason it is locked with a password is because the owner didn't want random people getting into their phone. Sometimes cheap stuff is not worth it. Send it back to the person who sold it to you. They can return the stolen merchandise! I dont want my Prevail stolen. Someone might be looking for it. It might even belong to a fellow member here, namely DaisFlaque!

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...468-sorry-every-one-loss-prevention-root.html

Lordvincent 90 and wetbiker7 like this.
  3. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Android Expert
    None

Jun 27, 2011
    Male
    USN Vet. / Certified Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counse
    So-Cal
    Darn skippy Kolosus. You are in the wrong place to be looking for a way around a screen lock pal. When you get a legit phone, come on back. Til then.... get missin'.