1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Repp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by grumpy7789, Dec 17, 2013.

1. grumpy7789

grumpy7789 Lurker

Love the site, it is Awesome I am having a little trouble rooting my samsung Repp R-680 and also after a reboot the play store will not load I keep getting sorry but play store needs to close??? It seems to have done this after I installed Samsung) Crasher?? I have tried reinstalling Google apps but still wont load the play store. Helpppppppp : ) I am stuck I also installed the root zip, but the play store started befor that?? But thanks for the cool site man :smokingsomb::)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

hello grumpy7789. Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you are having root problem. You might check into the root discussion area for your Repp for some help. Here is a link:
    Repp - All Things Root - Android Forums
    I see that the area isn't super active. If you can't get some assistance in there after a couple of days... drop me a PM. I'll see if we can find another area that might lend some assistance. Thanks for using these forums.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the community :)

Looks like olbriar has given you a proper link to your device root forum, if you have any other questions or concerns just let us know.