• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Repp

grumpy7789

Lurker
Dec 16, 2013
Love the site, it is Awesome I am having a little trouble rooting my samsung Repp R-680 and also after a reboot the play store will not load I keep getting sorry but play store needs to close??? It seems to have done this after I installed Samsung) Crasher?? I have tried reinstalling Google apps but still wont load the play store. Helpppppppp : ) I am stuck I also installed the root zip, but the play store started befor that?? But thanks for the cool site man :smokingsomb::)

hello grumpy7789. Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you are having root problem. You might check into the root discussion area for your Repp for some help. Here is a link:
Repp - All Things Root - Android Forums
I see that the area isn't super active. If you can't get some assistance in there after a couple of days... drop me a PM. I'll see if we can find another area that might lend some assistance. Thanks for using these forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones