• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung S10 audio application starts without being asked to

I listen to audiobooks. I use smart audiobook player.
For years now, samsung phone after samsung phone ( I am now on samsung S10 ) I keep getting samsung audio player butting in without being asked to. samsung note 10 klingelton
It is extremely frustrating!
I want to continue with my book and ... there goes the frikken music player playing some frikken music I did not want to listen to and did not queue up.
As usual, year after year, I try to find out if these samsung idiots have solved this problem. I dig around their frikken phone and find no way to frikken stop the frikken player from playing. Are they just idiots or is there a frikken hidden agenda.
Samsung M10 ringtone: https://klingeltonemp3.info/samsung-galaxy-m10.htm
I.e. like the facebook application that you cannot remove from their frikken phone.
funkem forever!

Last edited:
Well, there is not really a samsung player on the phone. Not an actual app you can start from a shortcut, it seems to be a system app called Sound Player that appears as an option to open mp3s. Which in turns seems to work as a popup and not a full featured player. This however cannot be found by that name on the device, instead it's called Sound Picker when you search through the system apps.

So I was just clearing up what the actual app was.

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones