1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung s10 plus display issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Scottyn, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Scottyn

Scottyn Lurker

Good day
    I am having a disply issue with my s10 plus
    I recently modified the "Always On" feature and changed my home screen picture. Did a couple other things to try and change how the display looked and somehow I think I turned a feature that I dont want.
    While the phone is charging wirelessly at night, the Always on clock comes on however the letters and numbers are very large and bright. Wakes the wife up which is not good. I already set the "Always On" feature to shut down between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am but this doesn't help. It only seems to happen late at night (early morning) while charging wirelessly. Maybe a notification for something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i have a note 10+ and my always on display is not that bright, even if the settings is turned up all the way.....so i think you might be getting notifications that is turning the screen bright possibly. maybe look into getting tasker and set a profile where you do not get any notifications while you are sleeping.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews