1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung S2 Call button issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by usmale81, Apr 12, 2012.

1. usmale81

usmale81 Lurker

Hi all..
    i got a new samsung galaxy S2 last month and i am having this issue in the phone.
    Whenever i try to make a new call by entering a number or selecting from the contact or by sliding to the right to make the call, the call is not going thru. I have to do it few times for the making the call, but once i am done with the call, it automatically redials. has anyone experienced this type of issue before?

Can someone help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bandaid

Bandaid Android Enthusiast

I never heard of this anomaly.
    Have you tried resetting the phone? But Beware, You will lose your contacts (which can be restored once you sync to your google account), bluetooth and wifi settings. You’ll lose your apps too but you can re-download those from the Play Store.

To Reset: Go to Settings, select Privacy and select Factory data reset.

3. UTEPDroider

UTEPDroider Newbie

Yes, this happens to me too. If I choose to call someone by either swiping their name in the call log, or by hitting the phone icon, it takes forever to have the call go through. I do remember others having this issue. What they suggested is to clear your call log, among some other solutions. They help, sometimes.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews