1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung S2 (GT-I9100) Not Turning On

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vikvas, Jan 11, 2014.

1. vikvas

vikvas Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2014
    Hello everyone. I cant turn on my samsung after when i tried to install Jelly Bean on it. By using Odin i had FAIL, and i tried to rewrite that several times, but nothing... So i tried to search another firmware for it, so i downloaded new Odin 3.09 and installed new Jelly Bean (as newbie i didnt check any info about which model it supporting ) So when i was trying to install bad version on my phone, it stucked, i removed battery and phone was not turning on, and tryed many things how to turn on it but no luck. Please help me what to do!

Advertisement

2. ironass

ironass Android Expert

Aug 17, 2010
    Male
    Keeping one step ahead of the tax man.
    Cotswolds, England
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums vikvas! :)

Sorry to learn of your problem. So, it would appear that you have flashed a stock Samsung, Jelly Bean, firmware that may, or may not, have been for your model of phone and now it will not even turn on at all?

Are you at least able to boot into either Recovery mode or, preferably, Download mode?

Unless your are able to turn your phone on or at least boot into either of those two modes, there is nothing that can be done for your phone and you will need to take it to your nearest Samsung Service Point.