• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung S2 HD shuts off and vibrates

Hi Friends,

There is an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE Mobile.

The phone is switching off often and gives a frequent short vibrations after the phone switches off. Vibration is consistent and It keeps on giving short vibrations... ... ...

While turning ON the phone using the power button, the loading bar loads approximately 30% and then screen again goes blank giving short vibrations. Phone turns ON once in 10 attempts and it can be alive only for few minutes

When I remove the battery and insert it again, the phone does not turn ON, instead it starts giving short frequent vibrations.

One thing which I noticed is that I am getting a pop up window(the small window which will be displayed when we long press the power button to switch off the phone) before the phone turns off by itself.

Why this happens? Need help desperately.
Please help me.

Please do let me know the service centre which can service Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE mobiles in Pune.

I have heard that this is a common problem across with S2 Series and something to do with sticky power key, is that true?
Can anyone who has faced this issue throw some light onto it ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones