1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung S3 leather case with extended battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by panicbuy, Oct 7, 2014.

1. panicbuy

panicbuy Lurker

Hi ive had an extended battery fitted Anker 4400 and my leather case doesn't fit now.
    Can someone please explain if there is a leather case that fits samsung S3 with the extended battery fitted.

Any help would be appreciated

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

Hi panicbuy, and welcome to Android Forums :)

As you've discovered, the added thickness is often the major drawback when you swap out the OEM battery for one of higher capacity. That can make finding a suitable case quite tricky. When I purchased high capacity batteries in the past I deliberately opted for a modest capacity increase with minimal additional thickness rather than the biggest battery I could for just that reason. Hindsight is always 20/20 though, isn't it?

To help out, you may wish to take a look at this thread over at XDA: [UPDATE YeSoo 4300]Ultimate Battery List wit… | Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305 | XDA Forums

It discusses some of the popular extended batteries as well as some cases which should fit. :thumbup:

Hope that helps!

PS - I removed your other threads on the same subject since this one is posted in the correct place. Let me know if you have questions about that. :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews