1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rotny52, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Rotny52

Rotny52 Lurker

When I open a URL then try to open something inside the URL I get the message on my phone that I have too many windows open. I have clicked everywhere trying to find a way to close some windows but I cannot find it. It was easy on the Droid X. Anyone anyone know how to close windows on a Samsung S3?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. matttye

matttye Android Expert

Top right hand corner of the browser there's a button which will show a number in it. Press that button and the tab switcher will come up, which you can use to close tabs.

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

Welcome to AF, Rotny52.:)
    I have moved this thread to the S3 forum where the other S3 users can read and post to your thread, as well.

When you are in your browser, scroll to the top of the browser page, and on the right side top of the page it tells you how many windows are open. Click on the windows to see which windows you want to eliminate, then just X out the ones you choose to close.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews