My battery was low so I charged it in car as usual until I got home. Plugged it in at home and a minute later I heard it beeping and lighting up(same beep that it makes when you initially plug the charger in). I unplugged the charger and looked at the phone and it said "safe mode" in bottom left corner. I googled it and told me to turn off and take battery out for 10secs and turn on again. I did so and same mode had disappeared. Put it back on charge and again in within a minute, it beeps and lights up. 1st of all, I have no idea what safe mode is or how/why my phone was in/on it. 2ndly, any suggestions on the charging palava??? Phone def has not been near water so no water damage. I use my car charger frequently so I know its not it. Could it be the charger in the house??