• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung S7 model SM-930F emergency calls only after some usage period

Hello

I have this problem with my second new samsung s7 black sm930F (SM-G930FZKAXEF) the phone works perfectly but after some 362 (*UPDATE NOW AFTER 162 HOURS )hours of function I get "emergency calls only " only phone restart or phone flight mode return to normal network mode and this bug is annoying because is a software problem ( tried everything replace nano sim several times no luck, turn data mobile off and on no luck either) the nano sim is perfectly inserted the phone works perfect but after that amount of hours when i pass areas with poor signal and go back to the ones with very good signal I have the latest update....

UPDATE * now have performed factory reset wait to see if the problem occurs again, also wait from the network operator vodafone answer

done the imei verification all good here

read this : http://www.sammobile.com/2016/05/21...s7-edge-get-an-update-with-various-bug-fixes/

"an occasional cover recognition issue has been resolved"

it's address to the signal problem or the case mate(S-view Cover / Clear cover) ? how it's understood ?

thanks

Attachments

• attachment.php.png
    attachment.php.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 173

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones