1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Samsung Tab 2 10.1 WiFi doesn't turn ON

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    I had purchased this tablet about over an year now for my parents. I live in US but my parents live in India.
    The WiFi stopped working all of sudden from nowhere in within less than a week.
    My parents went to Samsung store to get it fixed but they said they couldn't do anything about it, you need to get it fixed from US. This time I got the galaxy tab 2 with me here. On checking with the customer service people, they weren't very helpful. Since it got out of warranty by then, they asked me to pay for the service to get it fixed, that never worked.

I found it a very good way to make money by Samsung, give a crapy piece to the customers and then give money and spend extra to fix something that never worked well and had issues from the very beginning.

I have tried all means, this is my final means to see if anyone from Android can take ownership of this issue and can really help.

The Samsung Galaxy Model Number: GT-5113. WiFi would never turn ON. I upgraded the software to the latest 4.2.2, performed a reset of the tablet, but nothing made it work.

The WiFi would try turning ON and then it turns off. It doesn't even complete scanning. The button would turn ON and turn back OFF on its own in few seconds.

What can I do with it?

Advertisement