• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung tab E playstore log in

Welcome to Android Forums, Blaine St Pierre!
smilie.png

Have you tried going to the Play Store with a browser, and seeing if you can log in that way?

will do that first in the AM Im done with it today
hey I didn't take a hammer to it lol
thank you like your handle one of my favorite groups of all time.

Upvote 0
You went there using a browser and it did that?
thinking.png

I was able to sign into Google play in the browser but once I tapped go to playstore checking info immediately popped up and never stopped checking. factory reset again and will start over again it has to be on Google's end I think of course google only offers live help or chat for advertisers lol

Upvote 0
I was able to sign into Google play in the browser but once I tapped go to playstore checking info immediately popped up and never stopped checking
Did you follow the link I posted? There shouldn't be any 'tapped go to playstore' involved--it's a direct link to Play.

Depending on your settings, clicking the link may spawn the Play Store app; you may need to long press on the link and then choose to open it in your browser.

Upvote 0
Did you follow the link I posted? There shouldn't be any 'tapped go to playstore' involved--it's a direct link to Play.

Depending on your settings, clicking the link may spawn the Play Store app; you may need to long press on the link and then choose to open it in your browser.

ok will try that I'm on my phone now not tablet
I will try this once I set tablet up and running thank you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones