1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Tab Pro crashes while it's only loading

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DesperateUser, Dec 4, 2017.

1. DesperateUser

DesperateUser Lurker

Hello all,

my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 crashes in every possible situation. I can turn the device on and it will run for about 10 to 20 seconds, then it freezes or it reboots itself. Even if the device is only loading while turned off and you only see this big battery symbol the screen goes black after about 30 seconds and after additionally 5 seconds the battery symbol is coming back like I just plugged it into my power point. In recovery mode happens exactly the same.

I bought a new battery pack and replaced it but nothing changed. I also bought a new loading cable but it doesn't help. I just want to get all my pictures on this device but there is no chance to safe anything within 10 seconds.

Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
    DesperateUser

2. racermark

racermark Guest

Same thing on the one I'm working on. The desktop doesn't load just the top menu then reboots after a minute or two. Reboot loop. I've been trying to download Android 4.4 onto a mSD card to update via the Android recovery console but having trouble finding it. I would do the factory reset but I was trying to backup files with the Android recovery program by Fonelab but in order to do that tablet has to boot normal. They had a "broken Android data extraction" feature in the program but I reached a dead end there.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 12.2" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 5420 Octa processor, and 9500mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews