1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Samsung Tab S2 brand cover

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Radek Věchet, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Radek Věchet

Radek Věchet Lurker
    None

Apr 19, 2016
    Male
    Hi all

Just wanted to give advice to people who wants to use the official brand Samsung cover.
    I had really hard time to figure out how to attach it to the tablet. You have to attach those two little studs into two metal circles such way it really holds and don't fall off. Aligning is fairly easy (you can't mistake sides just watch the camer cut-out) will feel when those studs align under metal rings. But it just didn't hold. I was so puzzled after not able to do that after so many tries. There wasn't any hepful manual in the cover box.

There was also really strong magnet in the cover box, so I was thinking: Maybe I should magnetize those little studs before attaching? But it don't work either. And nobody else on internet even mention the magnet in the box.

After I have found this video on YouTube. As the auhor says: "Push so hard that you think you're gonna break the tablet and then push some more..." That worked. You will hear loud click.

Appart from that the cover is really cool. Turns on and off the screen as the magnet touches the device.

Advertisement

2. ExAviator

ExAviator Member
    None

Nov 10, 2013
    Male
    Retired
    Yes, when I purchased my Samsung official cover I too found this video helpful. The cover itself has been on my Tab S2 for about three months and it fulfils all my requirements - highly recommended.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 was released in 2015 as a smaller version of the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. The device features 3GB of RAM, up to 64GB of storage, and a 4,000mAH battery.