My device is a Samsung Tab S2 9.7 (wifi model) The other day I was using it (it wasn't at all heavy usage) and a pop up appeared that said my device was getting too hot so it was force closing the apps there were running, it was odd because I never seen this pop up before. It didn't feel that hot but I unplugged it and left it alone for about 20 minutes. When I came back to it it was VERY hot to the touch much hotter than I've never felt a device yet, I went to shut it off and noticed that in those brief 20 minutes the batter dropped all the way from 100% to 20%. After awhile the device cooled down when the battery finally died, I tried plugging it in but it gets super hot very quickly and doesn't turn on or charge. There's no warranty for it anymore so I decided to take it apart assuming it's just the battery, I got the motherboard out and plugged it in so see what part was getting hot and found that it's the square silver component right next to the battery that I'll post a picture of. Anyone know what this thing is? Could it just be the battery? Help please.