1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

samsung tablets

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jaweco5, Dec 31, 2013.

1. jaweco5

jaweco5 Lurker

I am in the market for a Samsung note 10.1 tablet I don't want a new one as I believe they are over priced. I am looking at refurbished but I don't know how you can tell the difference between a 1st generation and newer generations. My granddaughter has a first generation and she is slightly disappointed but being on a budget that's all she could afford. I have a kindle fire HD and 4 desk top computers networked with double screens on all and 1 laptop which is very disappointing for battery time. I have seen a comparison about the jell bean and ice cream sandwich operating systems but not the generation gap, could use some help.

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums jaweco5. I honestly don't know what is improved between the first and second generation on those tabs. We do have a discussion area for each. Perhaps a bit of time in each might prove rewarding. I suspect it's all about what you are willing to pay for.. as in the case with most electronics. Here are links to those areas:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Android Forums

Have fun and a great new year.

3. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

I have the original note tablet. Great tablet it is. Got it refurbished too for 270. Great for school because of the S pen.

4. serinamohey

serinamohey Lurker

Welcome to the forum.