1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung Transfix help...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimweda, Dec 31, 2011.

1. jimweda

jimweda Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 16, 2011
    I apologize in advance for posting this here but I'm an Epic 4G owner and everyone here's been very cool and helpful so I was hoping someone might have an answer for my nieces issue with her Transfix.

"Hey everyone! I'm a Samsung Epic 4G user but my niece purchased a Samsung Transfix because she's with Cricket. Personally I don't think its that nice of a phone but its the one she picked out. Although she's on GB 2.3.4 there seems to be a lot of option lacking from my Epic 4G on GB 2.3.5. What I can't seem to find an answer for is even though I've disabled all "vibrate" functions for some reason today whenever she gets a text message it vibrates and sends out the notification tone. I've looked at every option, menu I can find and cannot figure out how to stop it. Even with the "unlock" slider it gives off this weird vibrate/haptic feel. I would really appreciate any help on solving this problem. She's had the phone for about 3 days and today was the first day it started doing that. She has very few apps on there and nothing was added prior to this happening. Thanks in advance for any solutions.

Jim"

I posted that in the "Transfix" forum but there is nothing there which I am guessing is because first, its a new phone just came out recently and second it's not that good of a phone but she's with Cricket and it is the phone her boyfriend purchased for her. She has OCD and that vibrate issue is reaaaaaaaaaally bugging her so any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't understand why the menu and options are so different from my phone since we're both on GB. Its like their GB is a "lite" version or something. Again, thanks for any help and I hope everyone has a safe and fantastic New Years!

Jim

Advertisement