• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung vibrant bluetooth connectivity problem

freefall200

Lurker
Dec 16, 2011
Sorry it's long.

I have a T-mobile samsung vibrant (rooted, eclair). I bought a Sony Xplod bluetooth CD deck and connected the phone via bluetooth. It worked fine for a short while. However, when I'm connected and I receive an incoming call, I answer the call, but the CD deck keeps ringing as if I haven't answered. I reset the CD deck and the connection with my phone but that doid not fix the problem. I then noticed that when I am first pairing the connection if I do not allow the CD deck access to the contacts, the connection works fine. The problem is the connection is no longer automatic everytime I get in the car. I know its the phone as other samsung vibrants in the household connect without a problem.

Any help with how to fix that. I really don't want to do a hard reset of the phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones