• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Vitality help with Camera

cavalierzz2

Lurker
Jan 11, 2012
I have a Samsung Vitality i have not used in a while in great shape and i deleted the camera app.

Basically i was messing around with this phone a while ago tried to install different Camera app and i deleted the factory one and now i can't get it back. I need help on putting the factory Camera app back on it cause i am trying to sell the phone on ebay

I have a Samsung Vitality i have not used in a while in great shape and i deleted the camera app.

Basically i was messing around with this phone a while ago tried to install different Camera app and i deleted the factory one and now i can't get it back. I need help on putting the factory Camera app back on it cause i am trying to sell the phone on ebay

I have a camera for the vitality. I'll have to dig it up tho. Hang tight. :thumbup:

here you go https://shared.com/wip3gdwjm9?s=l

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones