1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Samsung's BADA OS?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skunkonkrunk, Jul 2, 2010.

  1. skunkonkrunk

    skunkonkrunk Active Member
    Thread Starter
    38

    Jul 1, 2010
    39
    12
    38
    Musician / Mobile retail
    England
    Has anyone used it yet?

    I've been using a Wave recently and I'm really enjoying it. Its smooth, looks good and runs very well in general. Samsung are putting a big effort into BADA (which means ocean) and the app store is going strong, with some good content. When an app is paid for, the dev gets 70%, the other 30% will go directly to Samsungs BADA fund, basically paying for itself.

    Samsung have previously had horrible support for software, they seem to be making a good effort apart from problems with pc software seen to be resolved...

    Its a good start in my opinion of course. Anyone else?
     

    Advertisement

Share This Page

Loading...