1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Samurai II: Vengeance

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by amontanez09, Feb 24, 2011.

1. amontanez09

amontanez09 Newbie
    None

Jan 12, 2011

Advertisement

2. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 17, 2010
    That is true, last week on Mobile World Congress they showed a bunch of games that were straight 360 ports.
    Also Qualcomm bought AMD's mobile unit a few years ago and in the Adreno 220 (which will be in handsets this fall) they implemented the same graphic routines the 360 uses.
    HTC heavily invested in OnLive and Nvidia means business with its Tegra mobile graphic cards. This is the year, where mobile phones will be as powerful (or even stronger, if you count the advancement in shader technology) as your home console.

I filmed a short demo of the Adreno 220 in action, you can see how close the graphics are to current high end console titles:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhBuMW2f_NM

Oh and to stay on topic, here is a gameplay video I shot for Samurai II:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAYhNasSAts

3. Shocky

Shocky On Probation
    None

Jun 20, 2010
    Only for tegra 2? is this a joke? it's available on the iphone 4 yet won't run on a phone like Galaxy S that has a faster GPU. nvidia are a joke, they make great hardware but their business practices really do suck.

There was another game posted yesterday that was tegra 2 only, watch out for allot more like this, the nvidia marketing team are going to ruin this for everybody else if google let them. :mad:

4. StreakTheQuad

StreakTheQuad Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 7, 2010
    I bought it last night...the graphics are incredible. Gameplay is so so, or maybe i just suck with the combos LOL.

Use your first set of karma points to buy more life!