1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Save 'Em[GAME][FREE]

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DarkEnergySoftware, Feb 8, 2016.

1. DarkEnergySoftware

[​IMG]
    Save 'Em is a free game available in Google Play Store.

In this game you have a squad of 5 members, each with a specific skill, that must survive in different dungeons.
    The commander improves speed of all members, the sage heals all members while you don't give any input, the explorer improves visibility of the dungeon, the tank improves max. health of all members and the noob improves random bonuses found in the dungeons(trust me he is useful...).

At the moment only the Classic Mode is available but I'm working on a campaign with 10 different scenarios that will be released very soon (probably 1 scenario every 1,2 weeks).

In Classic Mode your squad must survive in an endless procedural generated dungeon (with a smart algorithm that always grants a safe path) as long as you can.
    There is a rank system so you can compare your score with other players.
    There is also an achievement system and I will add new achievements while the game grows.

Your members can gain new levels and you can buy new gear to improves their abilities. It will cost normal coins and special coins (for the best gear) both obtainable by playing Classic mode and Campaign mode (the last when available) so there is no need to buy anything to progress. Of course there are packages you can buy to obtain normal and special coins and to remove ads (a way to support this game) but as I said they are not necessary to enjoy this game.

I hope you'll like it, send me all your feedback! I'm constantly working on this to remove all bugs and to add new things.

Have fun;)

Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.darkenergysoftware.savem

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download