• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Save Issues on Final Fantasy 7 on Psx4droid

The first thing I can think of is that the game or emulator is saving the file in a location that it shouldn't. So it shows that it's saved because it created a file, but when you go to load the saves, they're not where they should be. My best guess is to dig around in your app folder and see if you can find the save games, and then try putting them in other likely locations. That's very imprecise, but it's about all I can think of. Maybe others have had this problem and know the solution already, though. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Thanks ill try that. I just tried again and saved. It showed that I saved. Than I hit reset and tried to load and my file was there. Than I went back to the main menu and hit menu on my phone than hit close. It close out and went back to my bin file. Then I reload ff7 and try to continue but my file is missing. Im going to trt again but this time exit a different way. Let me know what you think

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones