1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Save Issues on Final Fantasy 7 on Psx4droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cloud1989, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Cloud1989

Cloud1989 Lurker
    None

Mar 14, 2011
    Final Fantasy 7 runs perfect on my Droid incredible but when i go to save in game it shows that i saved my game but when i try to load my save file its not there. Has the happend to anyone else? Has anyone been able to fix this problem?

Advertisement

2. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 11, 2010
    FL
    The first thing I can think of is that the game or emulator is saving the file in a location that it shouldn't. So it shows that it's saved because it created a file, but when you go to load the saves, they're not where they should be. My best guess is to dig around in your app folder and see if you can find the save games, and then try putting them in other likely locations. That's very imprecise, but it's about all I can think of. Maybe others have had this problem and know the solution already, though. Good luck.

3. Cloud1989

Cloud1989 Lurker
    None

Mar 14, 2011
    Thanks ill try that. I just tried again and saved. It showed that I saved. Than I hit reset and tried to load and my file was there. Than I went back to the main menu and hit menu on my phone than hit close. It close out and went back to my bin file. Then I reload ff7 and try to continue but my file is missing. Im going to trt again but this time exit a different way. Let me know what you think

4. firstrock

firstrock Lurker
    None

Aug 25, 2010
    Try this app, FPse. It's not free but works A LOT better than Psx4Droid. I was using Psx4Droid and playing Worms and it would never save/load games or even play the in game cut scenes, very frustrating!!!

I then read an article about FPse and bought the app. Now everything works like it should!!!

Search for it on the market.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.emulator.fpse

5. icecold

icecold Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 31, 2009
    WI
    I second FPse. Runs really well on my Droid (waiting to get it on my Epic).