1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

save themes?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by airjordan223, Feb 10, 2011.

1. airjordan223

airjordan223 Android Enthusiast

so i've been changing my phone around a lot (yay android) and really like the theme i have going now (apps, wallpaper, widgets, etc.) I want to make a minimalist type theme now, but want to save my old one. Is that possible to do? I'm using LP (free version) and I cant find anything. There is the backup feature but that just uses one.

I remember with sense i could save different ones but i cant find that on LP.

2. Rob.G

Rob.G Android Enthusiast

I've run into this problem as well. What I did was just move the LauncherPro_Backup folder on the sdcard to a different backup folder, perhaps one with a more descriptive name. That way I have different backups. I just move the folder back and restore the backup I want.

3. airjordan223

airjordan223 Android Enthusiast

oh thats a good idea. i thought of that but i wasn't sure if it would work.

4. ultradroid

ultradroid So many android phones...

Download themes to your PC - not your phone. Create a folder on your PC desktop called Themes, and put all of the downloads there. When you want to install a theme, COPY the theme from the folder and paste it, via USB hookup, onto the root of your SD card - then go ahead and install it. You'll always have the original theme download on your PC, and won't take up the much more limited space on your phone.

-Mike

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews