1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

saved contact numbers in htc desire lost after forced sw upgrade, any hidden file for nbrs.?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ltjuntunen, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ltjuntunen

ltjuntunen Lurker

Dear experts, I received forced sw upgrade over the air to my HTC Desire terminal and after upgrade I lost all contact numbers&names that was saved to terminal (not in sim) card. Is there any hidden file in terminal memory or SD card and tool to convert them back to my original phone contacts directory ?

Mobile operator terminal expert did not know the issue so I decided to ask Android forum and would expect workaround to find missing contacts. I have not saved any contacts to google just had them in my device for security reasons.

Very Best Regards, Late

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

I am sorry that you have had an issue with the contacts on your phone and I'm afraid that I think it is bad news... unless you had backed the contacts up, I think you have lost them!

You might like to check with other Desire users in HTC Desire - Android Forums (they may be able to offer a solution).

Good luck with trying to get your issue sorted... hope you find this place useful! :)