• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saved Game data and Transfer help! "mobile+tablet"

ch3mical0ne

Aug 27, 2012
Hey guys,im new around here. have a few android devices,
Problems Im having is locating a specific game folder(mafia farm) as i want to transfer it to my new Samsung tab 2.
I have only managed to do this with dead trigger game and a few others,as the folders was located in mmt/data..

I also tried to transfer my crime city game folder to my tablet from my phone with no luck. please help

thanks help is much appreciated!

damn that was quick,you guys around here must be pretty cool!
Would like to mention my devices are not rooted either!
also im having troubles locating mafia farm folder!

Before when trying to transfer my crime city game from my phone nothing happened it started up like a new game saying pick gender etc! :(

this was a huge folder too,it took me ages to transfer it to my tablet and now its gone when i uninstalled!

I must say i have no idea what i was doing,i was just dragging folder to folder etc!
like i said it seemed to work with dead trigger,bad piggies and gun strike!

is there any tutorials or walkthroughs anywhere or that anyone knows of?

Upvote 0
damn that was quick,you guys around here must be pretty cool!
Would like to mention my devices are not rooted either!
also im having troubles locating mafia farm folder!

Before when trying to transfer my crime city game from my phone nothing happened it started up like a new game saying pick gender etc! :(

this was a huge folder too,it took me ages to transfer it to my tablet and now its gone when i uninstalled!

I must say i have no idea what i was doing,i was just dragging folder to folder etc!
like i said it seemed to work with dead trigger,bad piggies and gun strike!

is there any tutorials or walkthroughs anywhere or that anyone knows of?

For most games, the save data files are normally located in the data/data file which requires root access unless you go by digitals advice.

For crime city, you can open up the game on your old device, go to transfer game, click old device. Then do the same on your new device but login on it, go to transfer game and click new device. That should get crime city transferred.

Sent From My Paranoid Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2

Upvote 0
ahh,i see.Thanks for the crimecity thing! dosnt data sync require root ?
my phone has all this stuff and saved data on it and im kinda wary on rooting. just incase i stuff my phone and dnt u lose everything?

have a new galaxy tab woulnt mind rooting,but im like i said wary about stuffing shit up.isnt there any tools or apps that dont require root access? :(

Upvote 0
Ok. Got a galaxy tab 2 7" I'm using atm,wondering if i can sync ps3 cntrl to it or move games to .sd card without root access? Kind of thought it would be hard and transferring risky trying to root .mh phone and tablet.as I've stuffed up jailbreaks on ipod few times.

Is there ways around most things that require rooting?
Also what benefits and disadvantages does it have?
Thanks

Upvote 0
I take this thread opportunity to ask a silly, beginner question, sorry no experience with games generally speaking as well mobile devices, got my first tablet since a couple of months.

My tablet is Asus transformer tf300tg
Jelly Bean 4.1.1

I'm playing crash bandicoot PS1 titles by emulator "FPse for android"
where are stored the saved games?
My bios, roms are in my external sd card, where can i find file for the game that i saved?
While playing Bandicoot obviously allow me to save file but dont ask where. By file manager I ceck in my external sd card where my roms are, over there no saved game, i serch my internal memory to, no able to find it, where is it?
Sorry again for my beginner question,
thanks a lot!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones