1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Saved Snapchat Album Disappeared plz help

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by SCIENCEOFMYSELF, Jul 11, 2016.

1. SCIENCEOFMYSELF

None

Jul 11, 2016
    Female
    Where to begin...so today I realized my Snapchat album in my gallery only had four photos (all four I saved today) when previously it had hundreds, like several hundreds. I have no idea where it went or when exactly it went away...sometime within the past 48 hours is what I'm thinking.

So the very basic cause I can think of for this is that I freed up space on my phone in order to download Pokémon Go and Hearthstone
    Some things I did:
    1. Moved snapchat to my micro SD card
    2. cleared cashed data for snapchat
    3. disabled google hangouts (I mention this because it seemed to temporarily mess up the Google pictures app (I'm not sure if that is the right name but the one that isn't the Gallery)
    I am verrrryyyy upset about this. The snapchat camera is the main way I take pictures, so most of my pictures were under that album.

I did think that I might have "cleared data" instead of "clear cache" under snapchat, but I really don't think this is the case. I have not lost contacts or messages on the app and I haven't had to login to access the app.

I'm just very sad and confused. And trust me, I have learned my lesson about not backing up files now...this is a tough way to learn it.

Advertisement