1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Saving a web page

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tomw00, Oct 28, 2014.

1. tomw00

tomw00 Lurker

On other Android phones I could highlight a web page and save the content. But on my ZTE Valet I cannot figure out how to do that. I can save the URL all day long, but at a certain time of each business day i need to log onto a site (no problem) and get exactly the data that is displayed at that time. If i wait the data changes and become useless to me.
    Will my ZTE do that?
    Android 4.1.1.
    Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Welcome to Android Forums.

I moved this thread to the forum dedicated to your phone.

Using Boat Browser on my Droid Maxx ...

I can take a screen shot and then crop it if I choose to do so. Perhaps this will meet your need.

I can save a webpage as an .html file. (My home page is .aspx and it is saved as .html.)

... Thom

3. tomw00

tomw00 Lurker

Thanks, Thom. On my phone the data takes up more room than a screen shot can handle. But that's a good start. I should look into Boat Browser then, or something else.

Tomw00

4. tomw00

tomw00 Lurker

Following up...
    I went shopping in the Google Playstore and found Firefox for Android. Downloaded and tried it out. Firefox lets me save a web page to PDF, then SEND it to me email address on my laptop. From there I am able to CTRL + A highlight and CTRL + C copy it to my clipboard, then paste it into Notepad for further processing.
    Mission Accomplished!

ZTE Valet Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews