1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Saving my gift cards/reward zone coupons

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by michaelkahl, May 5, 2011.

1. michaelkahl

michaelkahl Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 20, 2009
    IT
    I'm really interested in this tablet and thanks to my Thunderbolt I'm close to getting it. BB screwed me over on my purchase of a Thunderbolt. They won't price match cell phones unless it's under contract. I understand terms and conditions and had they said that to me then I'd have simply walked out without saying much more.
    What they did was approve the price match by the store manager only to have the BB Mobile Manager deny the match as I was about to pay. Not cool, especially when I mentioned the store managers approval. Needless to say I submitted an email to Customer Service along with the date & store number. BB sent me a $60 gift card for my troubles.
    I purchased it at VZW, missed out on my RWZ points but the $60 is much better. Between that and my current RWZ points I'm close to purchasing this thing with little to know cost out of pocket.
    Now it just needs to be in stock.

Advertisement

2. aleis

aleis Android Expert
    None

Nov 14, 2009
    this helps us none! lol

3. michaelkahl

michaelkahl Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 20, 2009
    IT
    Nope, what's there to help with? I'm simply expressing my interest in this product. If you want to push people away from the forum who are interested in this product then be my guest. There's probably a more polite way to put it, or just don't post a reply at all.