• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help saving pictures from internet

Good morning all,
I tried to download a picture of an item from the internet (Amazon) and a note popped up saying that it was saved in "pictures saved". Anyone know where this might be? I have looked through both internal and external sd cards and can not find anything.

I appreciate any help you folks may be able to lend.

Thanks,

Jim

I just checked again, both sd card0 plus external sd card. I checked all the download files and any file that an "x" in it, and some that didn't.

It may have something to do with getting pictures from the internet, or specific sites. Strange that it says it did download it in a file call "files saved"

Thanks all for the quick responses.

Jim

Upvote 0
Many thanks to Bosbouer and Harry2 for their input.

I do not have a gallery folder in my "my files" folder. Don't know why, just don't have one. Perhaps I should set one up? Don't know if that would work or not.

I may just take Harry2's 'suggestion and download ES File.

Thanks again for the input.

Jim

P.S. I don't have a phone, just a tab 2-10.1 with wifi only

Upvote 0
Many thanks to Bosbouer and Harry2 for their input.

I do not have a gallery folder in my "my files" folder. Don't know why, just don't have one. Perhaps I should set one up? Don't know if that would work or not.

I may just take Harry2's 'suggestion and download ES File.

Thanks again for the input.

Jim

P.S. I don't have a phone, just a tab 2-10.1 with wifi only

Sorry for confusion! The folder in "my files" that holds pictures is labelled "DCIM"

The gallery app is linked to the DCIM folder by default

Spikes

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones