1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Saving Pictures

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shanetasdroid, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Shanetasdroid

Shanetasdroid New Member

May 26, 2010
    I have already taken some pictures on my phone, but I didn't have the setting on saving to card. Now I want to save my pictures to my memory card, how do I do that?

Advertisement

2. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    I just realized I have the same problem. I would also like to know the answer to this question.

3. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    IT
    Toledoish
    plug it into a pc and move them over, when you mount the phone you should get 2 drive letters popping up? they go in the dcim/100media folder on the sd card. dont forget to change your camera settings so they go there automatically from now on!

4. Shanetasdroid

Shanetasdroid New Member

May 26, 2010
    I want to know were can i go to get computer software for my computer for my incredible. Since i didn't come with a dic like the blackberry did. I installed what HTC had on their website. But it will not let me upload any of my pictures or videos for me to save to my computer. Any suggestions before i call HTC?

5. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Just plug it in! Its so much simpler then a BB phone. I have had plenty BBs and love the droid better by far.

6. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Restaurant Owner and Chef
    Denver
    it will just show up as an external drive when you plug it in to your computer. Super easy no need for software