• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saw & Used S3-Dammit VZW I want a Note

dlcpa

Nov 28, 2009
I saw the S3 yesterday at Times Square in NYC. It's a nice phone but didn't wow me like the Note did when I used that. I want a larger phone, a larger diagonal and a wider phone proportionately.

I am probably going to wait a little bit, losing my unlimited data. If I have to I get the Note from ATT, which I don't want to do but the Note or the Note 2 iswhat I want,not the S3. The screen of the S3, albeit 4.8" doesn't feel like. The camera wasn't great and the apps were slow but better after I closed all the apps that ppl left open. Samsung stupidly didn't have most of the phones connected to the Internet and the VZW version I was holding didn't show 4G LTE but one of the phones the tech in her pocket did have 4G LTE but it was her phone and I wasn't offered to play with it.

One phone that was hooked up to the net, maybe it was TMobile, couldn't do the The website is under maintenance. It should be back online shortly. which I did at home and discovered I get $46 for my BB Storm 2.

So, for now, I am really pissed at Verizon for not giving us a Note and not saying anything about it. I really don't want the S3 but I'm sure many will.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones